Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Compare Em--One, Two, Three

I'm already (I mean "finally") at 24 weeks. This week is the one week I can remember taking a picture with previous pregnancies, so I didn't want to miss the chance to do another one to compare.

'09

'11

'14 (despite what the date says)
These pregnancies have been about as different as the pictures show. For example, at this point my first baby was still not too much higher than my navel in my abdomen. But this little one has been tickling my ribs for a few weeks already.

Maybe I'm shrinking!?

And just for fun, I pulled out old ultrasound pictures from the previous two to hang next to the new baby's pictures on the fridge.

Gabriel

Nathan

Baby

I think the most exciting thing is this guy definitely knows when one of his brothers is touching my belly--he'll try hard to get their attention!

It's just exciting to know that the real bulk of the comparing is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. So cool to see you at the same point in all 3 pregnancies. I think you actually look smaller now then your other two - something I thought was impossible for a 3rd pregnancy :)

    I hope you are feeling okay! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete