Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ready

We're down to single digited days. It's baby time soon. 

I get overwhelmed at the idea of transitioning to three kids. I was never worried about two, but three just seems like a big jump to me. This little guy has been very physically demanding for nine months already, so it'll only change in the kinds of demands, not magnitude, right?

I've stocked up on every possible thing to have for several weeks out. I've deep cleaned places in my house I've never thought to scrub before. Baby things are all pulled out and washed and ready until this kid is pretty much a half year old. 

(That's my hospital bag hanging on the side ready to go).


And I made a new car seat cover. It's nice to make your own stuff to keep busy. 


I've already been having small contractions every day for almost a couple weeks (average on an hourly basis) although they never pick up or just switch out with strong Braxton Hicks that come steadily all day long. 

The little guy is measuring to be right on track with his brothers in size (they were both six and a half pounds). But we'll see. I love em tiny. 

We're super excited to meet this sweet fellow. 

1 comment: