Thursday, November 13, 2014

School Pictures

School picture day I marched into the school so excited for easy, cute, natural pictures. 

About an hour later I dragged myself and the kids back out to the car totally defeated. 

Gabe tried. He really did. He was enthusiastic and giddy. But he didn't quite understand how to stay looking at the camera for "Cheese!" At one point he got teary eyed and said, "Oh... This isn't working..." (and my heart broke because I was growing frustrated and needed to remember how his mind really works). His shots were all cute, just not quite looking at the camera. 

Nathan's pictures were no better. But he was just being a little turkey. He must have loved having the power over me to watch me beg to get him to cooperate. Because that's a three year old in public for ya. 

These are pictures of pictures, and at the end of it all they still depic their cute faces at this time of their lives. 



(And shhh, don't tell, but we had better pictures taken of them just days later anyhow. Those are just hiding til Christmas though.)


1 comment:

  1. I think they are both great! And Gabe seems to be looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete