Thursday, May 8, 2014

Seeing the Good

Potty training. 

I've literally waited for months and months for a time when both Nathan and I finally felt well enough to tackle the project. He's started off really well! Day two and he caught on what to do. The rest of our experience will be learning how to stop what you're doing to go instead of practicing every 10 minutes never leaving the room. 

It's really a matter of training myself to be diligent in training him...

Let's not lie. I forgot how draining it is. 


He's been excited to try cloth dipes as an alternative to pull-ups. I'm all for that. Easy peasy. 

I wanted to start sooner than later so that we have several months of solid potty trained life before chancing a regression later. 

My only regret is I'll get a taste of the diaper-less life for the first time in 4 1/2 years and miss it already when we return in the fall. Oh well. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm still waiting for Noah to decide he's ready.

    ReplyDelete