Friday, October 3, 2014

Hair

I was brushing Gabe's hair for school one day and noticed something funny with a spot on his head. I though it was a typical random uncooperative spot (as it happens to the best of us, right?). 


But upon closer examination, I realized a chunk of hair was missing

I had no idea what to think of it. No idea how it happened. 

Then another day later Gabe came home from school and I noticed a bald spot:


Right between his cowlicks, where he always has a tuft of hair sticking up (which I LOVE).

TURNS OUT Gabe took it upon himself to remove his untamable "bed head."

Says he when I asked, "Oh, I FIXED it!!"

I learned my lesson about accidentally teaching him "bed head" the same week I point out his cowlicks. 

And keeping hair scissors easily accessible in the bathroom. 

1 comment: