Saturday, November 1, 2014

October

Another month has come and gone for 2014. 

We didn't really do much (as we're just now slowly coming out of survival mode), but here are a few pictures/highlights:

Conference weekend in which we watched cozily from a couch or bed. 


Peter started to smile. 


LOTS of this. The boys playing (and quarreling) while I hang out in the recliner with a sleepy baby. 


Driving up a small canyon nearby to check out the fall leaves. 


Watching the trees change in our own yard. 


Used Grandma's Fall Break from school as an excuse to visit our first pumpkin patch. 


Walked around Silver Lake. A family favorite that went a few years without a visit. 


Watch the fat reserves slooowly build up on our little fellow. 


Visited a farm. Saw a baby cow there!


Did I mention I love changing leaves? Growing up I was spoiled with the best scenes of deciduous trees all around me and I STILL miss it every year. Fourteen years later. 


The boys went off track in school. Great for brunches. 


We dressed up for Halloween. For Daddy's work party and trick-or-treating later that night. 





And enjoyed some deep conversations with a cooing two month old. It's killing me how fast he's growing!

1 comment: